The entire Prince de Bretagne network is committed to an Environment-Quality plan which sets the rules for operators.
- To ensure conformity with regulations
- To ensure client demands are met
- To improve and optimise the organisation
This plan, which includes the entire network, guarantees the food safety of our produce and the use of practices which respect the environment.
The plan is validated by external certification bodies
Regional level (CERAFEL)
- Distribution of information material to producers
- Annual educative summary sheets per crop
- List of authorised crop protection treatments
- Creation of product specifications
- Regional residue analysis programme
More than 600 samples, which translates to more than 40,000 basic analyses, are conducted annually (by the Capinov Laboratory).
In the cooperatives
In accordance with the regulations, Prince de Bretagne’s cooperatives monitor and check their products to ensure conformity.
- Distribution of information sheets during the growing period
- Checking of agricultural practices
On the farms
- Respect for the specifications per crop, which means:
- Respect for Good Agricultural Practices
- Respecting the list of authorised crop protection treatments
- Monitored by both internal and external technical services
In the packing stations
- Quality control of products
- Respect for health and safety rules
- Risk assessment using the HACCP method
- Upstream and downstream traceability